jknvhsuidhfaius gkjajvb


Advertisement
Published: March 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey,

Well, i think I have got what i wanted out of Malpais...2 and a half weeks of nothing but surfing all day, hammocks and bonfires on the beach...this place just totally sucked me right in and as predicted, i have found it very difficult to leave...however, i am now off to the Carribean side to Cahuita, Puerto Viejo, Manzanillo and then down into Panama to Bocas del Toro, heard tonnes of good stuff about Bocas, huge surf, friendly people and cheap stays so thats the destination...will be nice to be in a new place i think...

I will say this...being away makes you think...you have all the time in the world to think...about every thing...with these thoughts comes prioritization and realizations of what you really do and do not need...i have come to a conclusion that by accepting a life of routine, you limit your ability to grow through experiences...lives should be lived as spontaneously as possible and all efforts should be made to not let your life be determined by your past...

and now that i have spewed that mumbo jumbo on you all i will say adios...hope all is well with every one...i am home in 3 weeks...booooo hiss....peAce, shane.

Advertisement



13th March 2006

????
Shane, Did you get into the whiskey before you wrote this drivel!?!? Or have you fond some other devil?!?! Joe "the rut" Tadey
13th March 2006

Show us!
I'm hearing all about yer trip, but seeing nothin'! Pictures say a thousand words, so stop babbling and show us some!

Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0896s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb