Caribbean Coast


Advertisement
Published: August 7th 2005
Edit Blog Post

The biggest news is that E. has gotten into U of O, so we're both very excited about this! She just sent off her registration form by fax two minutes ago, so it's a done deal. More from E. below...

Other than that, we're on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, we've been staying at the Hotel Sol y Mar in Cahuita now for 4 nights, with 2 more left before we head back to Heredia for 2 and back to Toronto. Things have been going well here, slow would probably be a better descriptor. Unfortunately for us, it's been rainy most of the time, like full-out stormy, so that's limited what we've been able to do. Tomorrow we're going on a guided hike in the nearest wildlife refuge, so hopefully the weather will be ok in the morning.
d.

yes, i'm super excited about the offer of admission to U of O. For those of you who have been following the law school saga, you can probably understand how glad I am to finally have an idea of what I will be doing in the fall. Cahuita and Puerto Viejo are a big change from other places we've visited. Much more chill -- and rainy. But we're still making the best of it! I'm sad that our vacation will be coming to an end very very soon. I have tons and tons of pics to show you all when we get back. see you all soon!

e.


Advertisement



7th August 2005

Congrats!
Ku, Congrats!!! Best, SE
8th August 2005

aaaaaaa----
ku that is fuckin' amazing! congratulations--you deserve it girl. xo, lis

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0672s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb