planing keseimbangan trip


Advertisement
Published: July 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

primera mitad del viaje

home, the place were start the trip

Additional maps: Untitled

the jungla busthe jungla busthe jungla bus

parte de mi vehiculo.. despues viene la explicacion
Well!!! here i im!!! planing a special and amaizing trip to south america, everithing start some month ago when life toldme that i had to go and share with my father... some times life tellsyou things in on-spected way... but that is one of the especials caracteristic of this life isn,t it?

one day living here in tamarindo, working in the reception of the hotel la laguna del cocodrilo (where my friends ben, dilan & tico joe have the best restaurant in town www.lalagunatamarindo.com)... i met with mr bruno, one very special and frendly french guy, and after afiew days of sharing and having grate time with hem and hes wife and friends... he gave me his vollkswagen combi 1968 as a present, this car bring my friends from mexico to costa rica, and i didnt knew that this car was going to takeme all the way down to south america... well! that is the plan!!!

trip rout cowntries:

costa rica > panama > colombia > venezuela > brazil > uruguai > argentina > chile > equador > peru >colombia > panama > costa rica

date of starting: well some day in august

date of retorning: who knous

time for the trip: i'll see...

the time of good is perfect so i'm waiting for his signals...

Advertisement



29th July 2008

Buen viaje!
Are you planning to go out to the Americas on the "Combirocha"? If so... tell me my bro, i might go with you. I`m plannig to be in Buenos Aires from October 17 to 25, could be nice to met you there and take another trip to the beach on the "Combirocha". (Wanna film of your Combi? i got one). But October could be to soon for you to get there. Anyway, untill you transit over Venezuela, plan to pass by all the beaches you surfed on years ago! Then, take south go to the Bolivar State swim between the two most importants rivers (Orinoco and Caroni) Try to surf the Orinoco Delta!!! Then get thru La Gran Sabana and get Brazil! In the 50's Ernesto Guevara de la Serna (El Che) made a trip from Buenos Aires to Venezuela with a friend on a motorcicle, so now on, you are plannig a trip alike but upside down. Hope yo enjoy and feel everything as possible from our countries, but please! Don't try to produce revolutions at all! Un abrazo. Carlos.

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb