Cotchta Rica


Advertisement
Published: March 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well hullo there everybody.

Hope you´re all well, thought it was time for an update.
We arrived in Playa Tamarindo last Sunday and we´ve been here for a week now and its cuuushty. We´re at a Spanish school so we´re doing four hours lessons in the mornings then have the afternoons off. Tamarindo is a prime surf town on the pacific side of Costa Rica and everyday we walk 50 metres from our house and we´re on a two-mile long tropical beach with coconuts and palm trees and iguanas and howler monkeys and all sorts. Ive been out surfing once and it is sick, gonna try and head out this afternoon and maybe get Brad to try. There are loads of peeps from all over the world at the school and the night life here is mad... just like portugal but with more norwegians (who are hilarious) and much cheaper. Its so chilled out here that I don´t think we´ll be able to function in a real society when we leave. We´re here for three more weeks by which time we´ll hopefully speak some spanish and then we´re heading up to Cancun in Mexico.
We´ll put some photos up as soon as we can be bothered to take any and only if the thieving Ticos (locals) don´t nick the camera.

Yeah and its so hot here... its pretty much the hottest place ever... we can´t even leave the computer room cos its so hot... i think its hotter than the surface of the sun.... but seriously though it is so hot.
Anyway gonna head down the beach for a surf and a cervesa... enjoy work/lectures/rain.

Prime

Genti and Brad

Advertisement



2nd March 2008

well......maybe i like the rain....and maybe lectures are awesome and work is fun...... i'm fookin jeaous......i've got rain, got lectures and got work......hence i am going to devote my time to reading ur blog, as i have nothing better in my life at the moment. i can always do a gap year when i finish uni, i thought.......i'm an idiot!!! have an awesome time boys and maybe someday we will meet again. safe.
4th March 2008

Do some learning!
Bradley Glad to hear you are well, no doubt chasing senioritas and enabling serious san Miguel Drinking! However bro hope you can speak some spanish! apparently that is what you are therefore! Glad all is well, i am stuck at work.. ridiculous.. Have a good one.. tobster
17th March 2008

Come on - what's happening! This won't win any prizes in the Blog of the Year competition at this rate

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb