Beaches and surfing in Costa Rica


Advertisement
Published: March 9th 2019
Edit Blog Post

We spent the day visiting a variety of beaches going south from Playa Panama. Jose Diego was our driver today and he did a great job with the navigation and making sure we had a great time. Dantita Beach and Dante Beach were the first stops. We drove and hiked a vista first and then took a walk on the beach. We stopped at Flamingo Beach and took another walk. Another stop at Brasilito Beach . Then we had lunch in Tamarindo and after we took a short drive took a walk on Playa Longosta. We went back to Tamarindo and took our surf lesson from Iguana Surf Shop. We were in a small group lesson with a couple from France. Kendall was our instructor. After a short lesson on the beach it was into the surf. Kendall assist each of us lining us up and giving some assistance and instruction. We each took our turn and made our attempts to get up to standing. It was challenging and exciting as each of us took our turn. We all managed to get to our feet. Lucky for us there was a photographer to catch us and our attempts. I don't think we will be getting too many style points, but it was quite an experience and it sure was lots of fun!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



9th March 2019

Looks like fun
Hi mom and dad it looks like fun. I miss you guys.
9th March 2019
Lunch in Tamarindo

Fantastic Trip
Beautiful scenery and looks like you're both having a great time. Nobody drowned and no broken bones!! Thanks for sharing.
12th March 2019

Fun in the Sun
Sounds like you've had a great time. Wish we could be there.

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 14; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb