Springs Resort & Spa


Advertisement
Published: July 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Taking in the pool view.Taking in the pool view.Taking in the pool view.

Taking in the view from the pool.
Our stay at the Springs Resort and Spa at the base of the Arenal volcano simply went too quickly. The beauty of the property, the incorporation of the natural resources and the unwavering eagerness of the staff to provide excellent service made for an impressionable stay. As we watched the property and the view of the volcano disappear through the windows of our transport van, we knew we had experienced something special over the last 4 days. We now headed off for the second half of our Costa Rican stay on the Pacific Coast side at the Westin Hotel in the Playa Conchal Reserve.

Enough good things cannot be said about the Springs Resort & Spa in La Fortuna. The property sits in an ideal location overlooking the Arenal River and valley at the base of the active Arenal volcano. The natural beauty is stunning and will command your attention endlessly. The wildlife both seen and hidden is vocally entertaining. The service levels are consistantly first class. This location is worth the drive (about 4.5 hours by private van when booked through Costa Rican Vacations) and is a "must do" for anyone considering a visit to Costa Rica.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Pura VidaPura Vida
Pura Vida

Arriving in San Jose


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb