Nano


Advertisement
Published: May 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Nano and MarcosNano and MarcosNano and Marcos

We are visiting in Nano's kitchen. Nano is the local guy who gives tours of the waterfall on his property
Here are some pictures of Nano. This morning the twins from Florida went with their Spanish teacher to see Nano during their class time. We heard that Nano was quite excited to see these girls and their teachers. Tim's teacher said that Nano took his shirt off and was showiing off for them. Tomorrow Tim is going river rafting with both of them which he is quite happy about since they are so cute and nice. For some reason our friend Marcos backed out, but Tim thinks he will be able to handle them both on his own. Tonight there is a hot tubbing party and hopefully i can get some pictures of these girls so that everyone can see them.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

NanoNano
Nano

Here is Nano down in the cavern around the waterfall.
WaterfallWaterfall
Waterfall

We walked to the waterfall now, but in the rainy season it would be difficult to navigate up the slippery rocks to see it.
Tim at Nano's CabinaTim at Nano's Cabina
Tim at Nano's Cabina

Nano is in the process of building several rooms that he plans to rent out to tourists. Here Tim stands on the porch which gives a nice view of the valley below and above Nano's property.


Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb