Grand Cayman Get Away


Advertisement
Published: September 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day of Departure Flight is scheduled for 1:05, but since it is international, a 2 hour arrival window is 'suggested'. We got to the airport about 10:45, made it through security with normal delays (My insulin pump in hand through the body scanner). All other stuff in the baskets. Get dressed again, shoes on, and go down to wait for the plane to board. Passport checks, we are good to go.... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Honey & Richard Honey & Richard
Honey & Richard

Enjoying supper and sunset
Mike and gailMike and gail
Mike and gail

Enjoying supper and sunset too.
From the parking lot at Glass BlowerFrom the parking lot at Glass Blower
From the parking lot at Glass Blower

We see a Carnival ship in port
Problem at workProblem at work
Problem at work

Need to fix connection. Working with Grady and Comcast.
May not be on site...May not be on site...
May not be on site...

But this is very nice..
Working on a down networkWorking on a down network
Working on a down network

Such tough working conditions we have here
Place of departure on North Sound BeechPlace of departure on North Sound Beech
Place of departure on North Sound Beech

Notice sign: Do not Feed or Touch the Bartenders"
On the boatOn the boat
On the boat

Going to feed the Stingrays
Vernell is in the yellow vestVernell is in the yellow vest
Vernell is in the yellow vest

She is feeding, petting, and making friends.



27th September 2011

Looks like fun!
Great pictures. Very impressed you made it on the kayak for over an hour, I usually paddle out and about for 30 minutes before my legs fall asleep and back starts to burn...you can\'t exactly \"adjust\" your position without tipping the boat over. Snorkeling is step 1. Step 2 is strapping a SCUBA tank to your back :-) Sounds like a awesome trip! (I can\'t watch the video on this device, no flash. I\'ll look when I\'m back online with the PC).
27th September 2011
A view of the pool

Break
the waves look like they are breaking a good ways out...probably some good coral and coral fish on your side of the break.
27th September 2011

fun!
looks like a great trip so far!! Sorry the insulin pump doesn't swim very well:) love ya!
27th September 2011

fun!
looks like a great trip so far!! Sorry the insulin pump doesn't swim very well:) love ya!
27th September 2011

Looks like a wonderful time, and so happy for you all that you have this opportunity. Love you and miss you!
27th September 2011

Looking good
Wow - looks like you guys are really taking advantage of the great water activities they have to offer. Glad to see you all are having so much fun. Keep the pictures coming.
28th September 2011

Day 3
The gifts for loved ones that you bring from abroad...that's a pasalubong. Not sure if it's the same there, but when Drew and I were in Mexico we were hunting to buy something for Riza and Jackie and we couldn't agree on a price with the guy, so he told us to come back later after the cruise ship leaves...they marked the price up 100%+ when the ships park.
30th September 2011
Problem at work

Maroon shirt!
I like it. Bring the lizard and chickens home. They look tastey!
19th October 2011

Great Vacation!
Enjoyed your pics. Sounds like you had a great vacation (with the exception of Fed internet problems).
24th December 2011

Swim with Dolphins in Grand Cayman, Cayman Island
Swimming with dolphins in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands is a great lifetime experience. Having an encounter with the dolphins, while standing in a waist-deep natural on a natural lagoon saltwater, meeting and making friends with the lovable dolphins. Receiving a kiss or two as they teach you their own song and dance. Having an interactive program which is great for children, non swimmers and people who are nervous. Having a trip to Stingray City or Turtle Farm. Relaxing and mesmerizing the spectacular view on a short boat ride to this place where you will get the rare opportunity to interact and hold stingrays in their natural habitat.Dolphin Cove located in 9A Garvin Road, West Bay Morgan's Harbor in Grand Cayman, Cayman Island has offer this kind of experience you can find their website at www.dolphincove.ky. If you want somewhat like therapeutic experience. I can recommend to visit this spectacular place in Grand Cayman, Cayman Island. Enjoy and have some fun....

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb