Jimmy's Evolution


Advertisement
Published: August 29th 2013
Edit Blog Post

A place that is full of life, but is diminishing from low interest. Where elders seem to relax, loved ones seem to dream, and young ones seem to permit the world to ruin its astonishing nature. As in for me, I love the marine life. The harmonious waves turning into devastating threats to land species, while aquatic animals swerve through plants into a dinner of others. The uniqueness of each rock is more apparent than the human specie itself.

It seems that even the greatest were speechless as they compared the beaks of flying creatures, and necks of hundreds of slow scaled tortoises. Many elders who are so amazed study this rare way of life. The Coral surface being more free than forest grass and more protected than the U.S. president.

However, I watch endless images of the golden sun illuminating the coast throughout the day. Into years of unfinished discoveries, I enjoy observing every palm from the land feeling the breeze and smooth leaves smoothening my body through google's images. Once one's body is mandating to rest as one feels the pulse of his feet pumping faster than the heart, and one finally lays down from a bewildering scavenger, one finally will be able to witness the fireball slowly plunge into the carpet water listening to the shwirshs of the shore. I call this "Mother Nature's face - The Caribbean.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.172s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb