Caye Caulker!!!


Advertisement
Published: January 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

sooo... its been over a week and no posts... so here ya go...i arrived in belize city and two hours and a taxi and boat ride later i was here on an island drinking rum and cokes with people i met 30 seconds before... island life is the way to go. i stayed here for a week, one day windsurfing, one snorkeling, another walking the island.. the others were full of relaxation and libations. I then headed inland to llamanai to see some ruins.. it rained almost all day so we didn't see much for wildlife except for some very loud monkeys. there were some structures we could climb and we had a great guide, but the main reason to head there was the wildlife... but it wasnt a wash, it was still fun. then i headed back here to caye caulker to await, pending weather and amount of people who sign up, to go on a 3 day sailing trip... not too much action so far but its nice to start the trip with a little decompression before attempting my whirlwind adventures of moving locations every other day for 2 weeks..

Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb