Day 28 another day of rest


Advertisement
Published: November 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Woke up late today with a couple of headaches so tucked into some delish breakfast at a nearby cafe. Tasha headed back to bed while Em did a bit of tanning on the jetty, then we went to The Split which was at the end of the island (where a hurricane had split the island in two). There was a bar here and loads of stone chairs and tables in the sea where you could chill out! Not much swimming was had here as the current through the split is incredibly strong and whips up all the sand so you wouldnt be able to see with a snorkle on! We headed West ofthe island to see a sunset (steadily avoiding the weird N.Carolina guy). We were interrupted from our romantic sunset watching by two japenese guys who wanted to picture us at the end of the pier. Absolutely fine, until one asks if he could pose with one of us for a photo of the back of a couple looking out at the sunset...Em LEAPS up offering Tasha´s services immediately. But unfortunately the colour of her clothes wasnt adequate enough for the photo bla bla bla so we both had to have a turn, awkwardly pretending to rest our heads on this japenese bloke´s shoulder. Very weird. Although it turns out they were pro photographers and one of them was working on a UNESCO exhibition...so maybe our pics will turn up somewhere! although we doubt it...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb