Walking around Bimini - Got the photoblog going!


Advertisement
Bahamas' flag
Central America Caribbean » Bahamas
February 4th 2014
Published: June 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 25.7167, -79.3

Feb. 4th, 2014 – Here's our picture blog!

Hi All,

I have been working like crazy to get ALL of our pictures uploaded for your viewing pleasure. I have created this only a picture blog. But I am required to put captions for each shot - and if there's more to say you can find it to the right of the pictures when you go into each album and view them one by one.

This covers OUR WHOLE TRIP (and then some!)

Travel Pod is not a fancy site, and it's lacking in many features, but I'm amazed at how quickly I can upload my pictures to it. I tried about 4 different sites in the past two days and this was the only one that could run on the bandwidth I have available here. I've also found out that through the iPod App, I can upload pictures while I'm offline. So I'm really going to try to keep this up on a regular basis. (Spending 10 hours over two days to create this has prevented me from working on my tan!!!)

Anyways, enjoy - and please let me know how the travel pod site works for you. I WANT your feedback. I
hope that the link takes you to the right spot. I'm having trouble seeing it as you would since I'm always logged into the back of the site.

If you get lost on the site, click on "The voyages of Inspiration and Desperation" you'll get back into the entries. Sort them from Most Recent so that you can easily see when I've added now photos. http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/inspiration38/1/tpod.html

If I don't have the instructions right, can someone send them to me? I want to make sure that everyone is able to see all of the pictures in the easiest way possible. My goal if for y'all to see many more pictures than what I was able to send through emails.

Phew! DONE!!! I'M HEADING TO THE BEACH NOW!!!!! LOL!

Love,

Liza


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Kings Hwy. (Main Street) Kings Hwy. (Main Street)
Kings Hwy. (Main Street)

(Queens Hwy is the "higher" road along the beach)
Float planes take off dailyFloat planes take off daily
Float planes take off daily

(Right off our stern!)
The "sand" shipment...The "sand" shipment...
The "sand" shipment...

This cargo vessel brings "washed" sand to the New Casino complex that's being built at the north end of Bimini. The Casino is already open, but they are building condos, etc. It is a huge project!


4th February 2014

Where are your feet? That is what Marg and Sarah do on every sandy beach they stop on!!

Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0605s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb