Relaxing Day


Advertisement
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 25.06, -77.33

We started the day without any real plans. We met mom, dad, Laurel and Jana for breakfast in Royal Palace.

We decided that we would go to Nassau for a little while to shop then get back on the ship. Kelsie didn't really want to get off and we ran into Justin and Bethany who were going to swim so Kelsie stayed on the ship with them and the girls.

Shopping in Nassau was exactly as usual, crowded and HOT. Once we were back on the ship Nikki, Regan and I grabbed some lunch at the V8 Café.

We had planned on going to the Family craft and Kelsie joined us tor that as well as Justin and Bethany. We made mosaic coasters and then went out on deck to play shuffleboard and then mini-golf.

Justin and I got off the ship so that we could take some photos of the ship while it was docked.

Then we all got ready for dinner and got the kids off and the adults went to Palo to eat. The girls did great and we all had a delicious meal.

After dinner Nikki and I walked around the ship and then we all went up to see the Buccaneer Blast Fireworks before turning in to for the Night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.247s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb