day 1 and 2


Advertisement
Published: May 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

So..First stop Manchester airport followed by Chicago, followed by Miami. Arrived into Nassau 11pm on 18th May greeted by Ruby who looked like she was still in the 70s. Ruby drove us to our apartment and wasnt long until nat and loz got their snore on. Woke up the next day and headed off to the supermarket. spent $230 on food, all healthy may i add. After our hectic shopping trip, we decided we needed some beach time. so after a two minute walk round the corner from our apartment we arrived at the beach and jumped straight into the sea. Not long after..a man on a jet ski who only can be described as a badboi hunk drives on his jet ski past us doing a ridiculously high speed. lozzas first comment 'i really hope he falls off' next thing the man flies into the air with the jet ski falling ontop of him. lozza hysterical laughin and natalie and amelia in shock. what can we say..no sympathy for the show offs. After a good swim, headed back home and it was cooking time. hmmm...DISASTER! cooking oil everywhere and the lack of cooking equipment nearly had our apartment up in flames. Went to bed at 9pm shattered. Day 2 headed to town to explore. Most amazing views. we decided we needed a berverage, so went into a bar called senor frogs. 11am on a sunday morning and the bar on the beach was packed, 'to the window to the wall' what an entrance shots were being poured into our mouths, dance offs and a rapper on stage. yeh.. we got down and dirty.

left at 1pm and English rose amelia slopped the suncream on. headed to the beach for a swim. Amelia scuttling in the sea referring herself to a crab, Nat gettin giddy over gettin a tan and loz talking about food and wondering what she can eat next. what can we say..we have the most chilled out life. settled in so well to the Bahamian way of life.

Advertisement



21st May 2012

There is sun in England!
That jet ski story was hilarious Laura only you would tempt fate :p so I love this blog keep them coming! I am really jealous... However we are finally having some sun here :) keep living it up in the bahamas! Miss you Laura! Xxxx

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb