DIVINE PEAK-LAMA LAMBHRI(3528M)


Advertisement
Asia
May 13th 2016
Published: May 13th 2016
Edit Blog Post

DIVINE PEAK-LAMA LAMBHRI(3528m)
One day I was busy in chatting with friends in my whatsapp group-REAL NATURE LOVERS.My Trekker friend,Rahul Larjey put up a plan of LAMBHRI trekking.I was very interested for this trek ,because I had seen the photo of this Heavenly Peak in photo gallery of great Trekker friend,Aayush Kumar Sharma.I was greatly impressed to see the wonderful Divine view of this peak.This peak is wonderful,because from its top,one can see with naked eyes 5 majestic peaks of 3 distt.
Mani Mahesh Kailash ...Chamba
Ghetan Goh...Lahul Spiti
Hanuman Tibbat...Kullu
Dev Tibbaa....Kullu
Indrasan....Kullu.
I said Rahul to collect topographical,geographical and geophysical information and data immediately.It is very important component and requirement of any new trekking expedition to collect these important information.For this Rahul began to work hard.He has wide friendship network.Soon this plan earned tremendous response from trek love, nature love and divine faith love friends.
Top Singh
Ramnath
Sushil
Top Singh is well experienced Trekker,biker,hiker.Despite this he is well experienced traveller.He also began to work very hard for collecting information.
Ramnath ji is also experienced Trekker,traveller and biker.He also began to collect the information.
After 2 days,Top Singh put up amazing suggestion and idea based on ground realities.He confirmed the trek route,road map and halting stations through his department employee.He gave the idea for trekking to this holy peak thru beautiful Tirthan valley.Last higher village Sharchi and Jamna is linked with road of 15km from Nalgaadi.He also confirmed that trekking is thru dense forest and then last stretch is steep.
Ramnath ji has very close relation with Banjar valley,because his in-laws is in Banjar.He collected more relevant information for trekking to this majestic peak thru his relatives.He opined and suggested Ghiyagi -hibbal route. This is short route but last stretch is very steep.
Atlast we all friends finalised the Sharchi route.Rahul also put up the google map.We all studied the route,road,village,distance,wildlife habitat,trek schedule and mode etc.Finally it was decided that all members of trekking team will leave for Sharchi by vehicle in two stage.
Kullu to Sairopa by Swift of team leader and Then further to Sharchi by taxi.
Ramnath ji here played key role.He got arrange taxi and guide telephonically.Rahul also arranged night stay in Mungla.
Now whole arrangement made one day advance before start of journey.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb