Travel Hotspots for 2016


Advertisement
Asia
February 9th 2016
Published: February 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Travel is back and there are some wonderful destinations in store for you in 2016. Whether you want to stay in the United States or travel the world, there is something special to see. It doesn't matter if you're looking for something different, an adventure, a bargain or all three. Here are the top travel hotspots for 2016.

Best Vacations on a Budget

Who doesn't want to save money? There are some great travel bargains this year both in the United States and overseas. The following destinations are real values and still offer everything you want on a vacation. The folks at LBF Travel offer one bit of advice for those looking for bargains, however. They recommend you check all of the terms and conditions for any travel company before you book your hotel, flight, cruise or rental car, to avoid being surprised by added fees or taxes. Now, off you go.

If Africa was on your bucket list and you changed your mind after the Ebola virus outbreak, you can put it back on. The Ebola outbreak was in West Africa and resulted in a general drop-off in tourists over the entire continent. That's a shame because Africa is huge. In fact, London is closer to West Africa than East Africa is. It's a good thing for bargain hunters, though, because prices to visit dropped exponentially. If you don't want to go near the Ebola areas, you still have plenty of Africa to see. East Africa is full of wildlife, beautiful scenery, beaches and hotels. Visit Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya or Botswana in the south and enjoy them now at bargain prices.

How does great weather, mountain biking, hiking in the forest or eating your way through the America's southwest sound? Head to New Mexico for an action packed affordable vacation or a quiet budget getaway. It doesn't matter what time of year you go - the New Mexico landscape is so varied, you can go anytime and experience a great vacation.

Getaways for Nature Lovers

Does a trip to the Caribbean sound like fun? If you'd rather see nesting turtles, watch birds and visit a sloth sanctuary than spend your time at tourist traps and crowded beaches, try Costa Rica's Caribbean coast. The southern coast in particular is ideal for a laid back beach vacation.

Madagascar is home to 106 different species of lemurs and people come from all over the world to see the small but enchanting big-eyed primates. Madagascar's political climate of recent years has stabilized and 2016 looks to be a banner year for visitors. This is a land where the dinosaurs roamed, where you can visit tropical rainforests, see centuries old trees and walk up a hillside full of royal palaces.

Georgia on Your Mind

If you're looking for a unique mix of history and stunning scenery, head to Georgia. Georgia is sure to delight anyone who loves ancient architecture, age-old villages, wineries, majestic mountains and vast valleys. Inexpensive flights and an immeasurably improved infrastructure with excellent accommodations make Georgia one of the hottest vacation spots for 2016.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.351s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb