What should be noticed when trekking in Tibet?


Advertisement
Asia
June 12th 2014
Published: June 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

As Lobsang Tsering , a tour guide of Tibet Vistasaid,“Trekking in Tibetis not a risky affair to those who is at good physical condition. Nevertheless,to have a thorough medical checkup before you start trekking can save you from unexpected danger. Since at the remote places of Tibet, you can not get medicaltreatment as in hospital and the rescue and evacuation take in days, it isimportant to prepare necessary basic drugs and accessories as your travelingparaphernalia before trekking.”

But, when you trek in Tibet there are also something neededto be attention. Before starting a trek, we have to plan and prepare things weneed for trekking.

Equipment

In Tibet, when you trekking, yak or horseporters, trekking guide, cookware, food, sleeping bags, small bottles of Oxygenand so on must included. The yak or horse porters can help you carry yourtrekking equipments; the small bottles of Oxygen can keep you safe in case ofthe Altitude sickness. Generally, the trek won’t last too long for the high altitude,so don’t take too many things.

Tips

1、Listen to the trekking guide for they areprofessional, whatever they told you not to do is for your safety

2、Be careful of the sunshine. Tibet ultravioletray is very strong, you have to learn to protect your skin if you don’t wantchange your color mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman';
mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings;" lang="EN-US">J

3、Don’t dink the water which in the lake orsomewhere it does not move.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb