Mt. Fuji trip


Advertisement
Asia
August 24th 2006
Published: August 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Mt.Fuji is well know all over the world for its symblic posture of Japan but i've never been there before so as a japanese citizen it's my duty to visit there and see why this glorious mountain is having hard time to be nominated as the WORLD HERITAGE. as some of you already know Mt.Fuji is notorious for its another name; a dumping place.;where people threw garbage.
so we can say that Mt.Fuji stands with both darkness and light.
lucklily i made many wonderful friends though an event ATW; a summer school Kyushu University offers for students from overseas. we are going to the mountain and see the truth next week and i will sure upload some pictures there so please come back to this site and if possible, give me some coments(actually they are gonna be energy to show you the next travel ^^)

tonight we are having meeting about tomorrow! with beer! actually its gonna be raining in Fuji. if so we'll have to change the plan. hope for the fine weather!! anyway i'll upload the datail of this trip!! see you all later!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb