OSAN/YOKOTA


Advertisement
Asia
August 11th 2006
Published: August 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well its been a few days since I have been on and written. So we arent in Korea anymore. Went up to the Army base in Seol then back down to Osan to take a tour up at the DMZ. That plan got all messed up due to the douchebags called North Korea. The DMZ went to FPCON Delta and was closed to everybody...

Oh yeah! Hahaha! This is awesome... The Airforce Lodging didnt have any rooms so we had to stay off base, thats not the awesome part. Anyways we had a curfew so we couldnt walk off, the hotel people had to pick us up. It was like 0330 or some stupid ass time in the morning and we get to the hotel (Osan Hotel or Hotel Osan) and they only had suites left and they were 120$. So we were like screw that we will stay on base at the PAX Terminal. Then the guy says we could have suites for 60$ a night. Well we stayed only a night but it was pretty kick ass. The rooms had slippers, aftershave, plasma TV (with HDTV), Direct TV, computers/internet, king beds a toilet that cleaned itself and one badass shower. This shower (which took me an hour to figure out LOL!) was a circle in the middle of the bathroom and it had 26 jets coming from the front sides and top! Holy crap that was friggen great!

So we decided that Korea got pretty damn boring and went on to Japan. And Japan kicks way more ass than Korea! Went to Tokyo today and went up the Tokyo tower, went to a few temples and then back to Yokota AB. Tomorrow we are just hangin out and resting up for the hike up Mt. Fuji (Pretty big mountain!)



Monday we should be heading to Singapore, but that could change any minute as they have been getting slammed with all sorts of bad weather and the C5s cant land in a Typhoon! But I will let you all know when more crap happens. Well for now take care and talk with you soon.

~KRIS~


Advertisement



11th August 2006

Sounds like your having a blast even if your plans get changed often...Hugs hun,Alisa

Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb