Singapore


Advertisement
Asia
February 6th 2010
Published: February 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Now i'm in singapore.

the flight leaving san francisco was quite a nuisance. across the aisle was this indian lady with a crazy brat kid who was dominant over her, it wasn't so bad even though the guy next to me couldn't keep his elbows to himself, it was kinda crampt. I got on the plane, we took off and i fell asleep. they passed out drinks, i grabbed an orange juice and dozed off again but woke up immediately to the feeling of a full glass of OJ slipping from my grasps, bathing my feet in juices.
Singapore air isn't the greatest airline.
when the plane was warming up it felt like the plane was going to shake apart, i thought we were going to crash landing in seoul, when we landed we landed mostly on the right side of the plane and the plane started to vear left, it felt like we were going to tip over for a second.
actually the first time i was truly frightened on a flight, if only for a moment.

i have a hotel booking for tomorrow, i can check in at 12 noon, for now i got a place down the street with roaches! they're small but if i sleep at all it will be with the lights on.

singapore at first glance feels 50% like america so it's not so exciting, just confusing cause the official language is english but i expect to not know the language.

i think that's it.

i invite everyone to comment if they feel.

Advertisement



8th February 2010

singapore
I VISITED SINGAPORE IN 1983,I LOVED .

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb