Still Standing


Advertisement
Asia
January 19th 2010
Published: January 19th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Alex here...James is still sleeping...couldn't sleep anymore as i was laughing so much at James sleep-walking around the apartment and saying really weird things it pretty much woke me....plus i have to keep telling him to go back to bed so i thought i would just get up.
Anywhoo...Its been 2 and a bit weeks and James and I are still standing...who would of thought it. To be honest all we have done is pretty much laugh 24 hours a day...over nothing really...we just get the fit of the giggles where ever we go.
We have met alot of people since we have been here...KL was really good but it was expensive...The last time we left you after the last blog we met a really crazy chinese guy called tony who laughed more than we did (that really does say alot trust me) he taught us a Malay saying called 'Yam seng' Which means 'bottoms up'...your meant to say it really loud and say it for as long as you can...so we have been using it ever since and people love it.
The other night we had the whole beach doing it...some friends who we met the night before could here it at the guest house down the road and they said to us the next day, when they heard it..."that will be Alex and James"...people dont quite understand where we get our energy from.
Anyway, we've got another 5 days together so we will keep you posted


Advertisement



Tot: 0.031s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0162s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb