Faces of Jamnagar.


Advertisement
Asia
January 16th 2010
Published: January 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This blog partners the following blog - "It's Raining Men". These are just some of the friendly faces encountered on walks around town. Most of the faces are male - a fact that gave rise to several thoughts and questions and the blog "It's Raining Men".


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Henna Beard!Henna Beard!
Henna Beard!

A plastic spoon salesman at the market.
Spectators on the street. Spectators on the street.
Spectators on the street.

Two young Muslim lads at the festival of Maharram.
Man with goat. Man with goat.
Man with goat.

It was the colour and jewelry which attracted me to this man - he was more than willing to be photographed.
Friends. Friends.
Friends.

These men asked to be photographed. Although they look far from happy, they were delighted with the result!
Sugar cane man. Sugar cane man.
Sugar cane man.

Another market salesman.
Mates. Mates.
Mates.

The man on the right asked if I would take a photo of his friend. He clowned around, his friend stood shyly by his side.
Breakfast by the lake. Breakfast by the lake.
Breakfast by the lake.

This man had a wonderful smile. I asked if I could take his photograph. He motioned that I should wait, put on his cap, and a serious face, and then was ready. As soon as I put the camera aside and thanked him, his smile reappeared.
Elusive ladies. Elusive ladies.
Elusive ladies.

I snapped these ladies outside their house, resting in the cool of the early evening.


Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb