Russia... we mean Goa


Advertisement
Asia
November 26th 2009
Published: November 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well we arrived and went straight down to the beach. everyone was very surprised and happy to see adam, dont think many people remember me! Camillo's back apartments were all empty so he has let us stay in one. sat on the beach catching up with everyone we quickly noticed the lack of english people. Russians were everywhere and none of them seem to b very nice at all. hawkers love them as they dont haggle their prices and pay anything and they also just seem to spend money on anything. camillo isnt happy with business, he doesnt like the russians either and he says that he isnt as enthusiastic with the beach shack as he used to be.

weve had a couple of days in majorda now and weve decided that as the beach isnt as good as it used to be we are going to go and stay in benaulim for a week or so where the accommodation is cheaper and supposedly there is more happening. from there we are planning to head on up to arambol to meet adams cousin.

not much to report really from majorda other than adam says its just not the same anymore. days are spent painstakingly led on the beach in the boiling sun surrounded by ruskies and nights are spent at cruises for pre dinner drinks followed by samhen for dinner then back to cruises for a night cap. cant really complain.

love adam and claire speak soon. x

Advertisement



28th November 2009

I hate you! lol. You're on a beach while I'm freezing here. Are you staying there for Chirstmas or are you coming back/going to France? Don't kill anymore baby sharks! ;) oxoxo

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb