Karoake


Advertisement
Asia
July 2nd 2009
Published: July 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

I don't know how to spell it, and I'm too tired to look it up.
It's 1:24am, the latest I have been up here.
Today, we played with musical instruments and then did Korean traditional dance. In the afternoon, we had our last Korean lesson and then picked up our pottery. The pottery man totally souped it up and the pottery looks awesome!
Tonight, we got a bunch of people together and went to this place where you rent out rooms for karaoke. It was a great time filled with Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Bon Jovi, and a bunch of Korean music.
After that, we looked around for a club or dance place but couldn't find any so we went to WaBar, which is the one and only other bar we have been to at the beginning of this trip. Funny that the night brought us back to that same bar chain.
We met some foreigners who were teaching English, and they told us about it and it sounds great.
Remember the Lotte Giants game we went to? Well, these guys are like baseball celebrities here. Haha. They come to every single home game and know and hang out with the players. They invited us to go tomorrow night, but we have to be on a bus at 8am for a whole day of cultural-filled tours and then a farewell dinner with all the professors and staff that helped us out.

Oh yea, and we left packing until tomorrow night.
Smart, I know.

It is time for bed. Night!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb