Hot, spicy and a little bit wet.


Advertisement
Asia
June 29th 2009
Published: July 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Mmm spiders anyoneMmm spiders anyoneMmm spiders anyone

these were on sale at the market!!
So it's hot in china! Since the last blog we have been around olina's city some more in search of some postcards. Unfortunately we could'nt find any so we went to a photo shop and printed some photo's which have been sent as postcards. During this we took a ride on a little mans bike around the city which was fun. (Olina did'nt seem to understand the novelty of this for me and Daisy. ) However the roads are like death traps and motorbikes come at you like a swarm of bees if you even step out into the road, we ahve fidgured the best thing to do is just walk straight ahead and hopefully they will dodge you whilst beeping their horns!

That day we also walked aroung the market in the centre of town. Full if unusual and disgusting foods. one stall had bugs on sticks to eat including...Triantular spiders!! Even though they had been fried and were on sticks to eat i was still a little scared of them on the table!


That night we got the bus back to Olina's home and had corn on the cob outside with her dad. He is funny and is always smiling at us. When the family talk between themselves it almost seems like they are always angry or shouting but Olina assures us there not.





Advertisement



7th July 2009

no thank you
I will pass on the spider kebabs thanks ....don't bother getting me a take away souvenir!! x

Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb