Whoops!


Advertisement
Asia
March 20th 2007
Published: March 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi Again!

After much confusion from our family and friends we finally figured out what we were doing wrong. So, hopefully the problem is fixed now and we will start to publish our blog instead of save it!! Whoops!

Today we are at a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We decided to keep our trip within Malaysia and Singapore since there is some disturbing action happening right over the border into Thailand. We are tired of travling so many places anyways and many places in Malaysia are very beautiful.

We have taken many pictures and will try to post them on our blog at the next chance we get.

Last night we went to a night market that only happens once week on monday. There were tons of goods, foods and fresh fruits. We really went to town on the mangoes and bananas. They are so cheap and good!

Yesterday morning we had a delicious breakfast of Indian food. It was an egg in a very thin tortilla, similar to an omlette but the egg was inside of the tortilla and you dip it into sauces. We ate that with pull tea and yum, sooo good and it turned out it was only one US dollar per person! This has been the case at alot of places, the food is sooo freakishly good and it is very inexpensive.

I would have to say that we were pretty shoked to find that KL is so huge. In fact you will find here that every which way you turn there is the worlds largest this and the worlds largest that, like malls, movie screens, buildings etc. We have definelty seen enough shopping malls. And yes, it is easy to find a Starbucks here too.

Well everyone, we are giong to head on out and explore this place. Let us know if you have anymore problems with the blog.

Take Good Care,

Lara and Andy

Advertisement



20th March 2007

Singapore Starbucks
HI: I would like something from Singapore starbucks...do they have t shirts? ah ah. you know I love tee shirts, baby kimonos, and tote bags. Maybe some cool asian slippers? I wish I was there! xo Lisa
20th March 2007

Hey guys, just reading your latest entry. Way cool guys. Hope you guys are having fun. Can't wait to see some pictures. Love ya both. Take care.

Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb