Cruising Dalat on Motorcycle


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
February 18th 2011
Published: February 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The journey from Mui Ne to Dalat ( a town in the mountains) has to of been our worst journey so far. The bus was limited in seat space and packed to full capacity. For once there was an advantage to being short, compared to everyone else i had plenty of leg room. We practically had to hold on at various points to stay in our seat, because the ride was so bumpy with the horrendus potholes on the road! However we made it safely and have a room for $3 each...bargain.
We decided the best way to explore the city and the surrounding areas of Dalat was by a tour on the back of a motorcycle. This really is the best way to travel, we had sooooooo much fun, one of our best days yet. From flower gardens to silk farms we saw it all and we were able to really interact with local people. We visited a very interesting place called the Crazy House and when you see the photos you will see that it would give Gaudi a run for his money. It was great but true to its name crazy!

So far Vietnam has been great and so easy to travel through. There is always something to do and the cheapest way to see things is through booking a tour which makes it all the more easier! Highly recommend this country for a holiday!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb