Mui Ne - A kite surfers paradise


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Mui Ne
February 18th 2011
Published: February 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

From Saigon we travelled up the coast to a lovely little seaside town called Mui Ne. As the title suggests, this place a full of kite surfers. The sea is very choppy but beautiful. Again, there are loads of fancy hotels with great views of the sea, but amongst all of that we managed to find a cheap place to crash.
The second day in Mui Ne involved getting up at 4.30am to go on a trip to see the sunrise from some amazing white sandunes. Despite the early start it was so worth it. Being that early in the morning, meant that the dunes were untouched and the weather not too hot. A great way to start the day.
For the first time on the whole of the trip we managed to sunbathe for a whole day on the beach, this was blissful and of course we had a great view of all the kite surfers ( i just want to add you have to be pretty fit to kite surf, so this was a great view lol).
The stop in Mui Ne defintely allowed us to recharge our batteries.


ps i don't seem to be able to upload my photos in Vietnam, so photos will probably follow later!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb