In Nam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
November 20th 2008
Published: November 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well in Hoh Chi Manh City we kept it pretty tame. I caught a cold and after our night in Manila we needed some R&R. So it mostly consisted of eating, shopping and getting Spa Treatments, which are always intresting and you never really know what you are going to get. A pedicure later cory ended up with 2 whie big toes, and Shelby and Danielle were beat up in a massage. We left Ho Chi Manh on a night bus. And for those harry potter fans it resembled that great bus with little individual sleeper beds. It was fabulous. Arrivning in Nah Trang it was pouring rain. we wern't realy smart enough to check the weather before we got here, but we checked it when we arrived and found out it was supose to rain for the next 5 days. Kinda a bummer. we decided we would leave the next day. We went out that night and met some great people. So now we have been here for our 4th night. We went to a mineral mud bath. Mud from 1000 feet below the earth and swam in a 38 degree pool. We stayed so long rather than asking us to leave they began to drain the pool. So we got out😞 The last few nights have mostly been drinking, eating and sleeping. We head out to Cambodia tomorrow night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb