PLACES YOU SHOULD VISIT IN VIETNAM


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
July 31st 2019
Published: July 31st 2019
Edit Blog Post

In here our adventure thrill-seekers and travelers have encompassed a short yet precise Vietnam travel guide focusing on the best places you should visit and the best way to make the most out of your trip.



1.The Most Visited Cities In Vietnam

Do you know the most visited city in Vietnam apart from the central district Ho Chi Minh? It is Halong Bay and Nha Ke Bang National Park which are most popular backpacker destination when in Vietnam. Although when it comes to Ho Chi Minh there is no limit to the number of activities and excursion experiences for travelers; Ha Long Bay is indeed considered as the best place to visit in Vietnam due to its otherworldly scenic beauty and it massive 2000 island encompassed with secret caves and sinkholes to explore.



2. The Prominent Booming Capital City Of Vietnam

Hanoi is the rapidly booming capital city of Vietnam and the city captures the Vietnam War historical moments and is a popular destination spot for travelers and history enthusiastic adventure seekers. Apart from its historical significance the city comes with open-air museum, wide boulevards, and the best city to get captivated with the Vietnam’s young generations browsing through the busy multicolored markets.



3. The Dynasty Old Imperial Capital City Of Vietnam

Hue is the imperial capital city of Vietnam and captures the true essence of glorious Nguyen reigning period and is reflected throughout the city’s architectural designs and temples.



4. The Tropical City Of Vietnam

Nha Trang Bay Marine is the tropical city of Vietnam and encompasses the most extravagant greeneries, the vibrancy and most exciting activities for travelers and backpackers. In fact without a good scuba diving experience and without getting into the most exciting and hippy night time parties in the Marine Bay it is indeed not worth the trip to Vietnam.



5. The Remote And Most Tranquil City Of Vietnam

Sapa is the most tranquil city of Vietnam situated northwest and the beautiful city is engulfed by high mountains and terraces making it the most remote yet peaceful city to visit in. And, what more is that Sapa comes with immersive exploration activities and taking a tour to get the spell bounding sight of beautiful waterfalls of Sapa is one of the reasons making the place a popular tourist destination.



6. The Best Place For A Memorable Retreat

Dalat, situated in the south central highland of Vietnam is a beautiful city which comes with year-round idle weather and happens to be a popular summer retreat destinations for travelers when making their trip to Vietnam.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.49s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0933s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb