Back in Saigon


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 21st 2009
Published: September 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Am happy as larry to be away from Thailand and back in Nam.. We had to get up at 4am to get a minibus to the airport .. we kinda chilled out after checking the bags and then when we tried to make our way through customs I realised wed left it pretty short... The que was huge... and Bangkok airport is massive.. after getting through we had to run through the airport to get to our gate haha, was funny.. we literally just made our plane.. We had a few issues come up in Bangkok and we talked alot about them and it has been going good since... She suffered a major attack.. i nearly called an ambulance but she wouldnt let me, then I noticed from my own experience it was an anxiety / panic attack she was having.. She said she has had little ones before.. She has been doing her own head in, suffering depression, stress and it is hard for her.. Shes mentioned to me she needs to see a councelor or something but Vietnam just doesnt have the stuff we have at home for those kinda things... Shes scared Im gonna leave her, worried about money.. to top it off today she was told todayshe needs to find a new place to live... Hopefully she can hold out till we live together.. shes been suicidal and I feel powerless, scared and sad. We went to the aussie embassy over here today and it will only take 4 weeks for the application to process once were married and then lodge it. I got pretty excited.

Was so good to have Vietnam coffee again yesterday... been hitting them hard haha. Last night we decided to go see a movie, was quite cool, an american kinda teenage one about rock bands.. After Phuong was saying how she likes rock music and she knows a bar where they play it.. It turned out there was an actual concert there... About a 10 min taxi ride away.. down some allies haha... They went off! Were really good! I loved it, she was havng a good time too, and the place was packed, only 2 other white people in there I saw.. We did a big mission today and I found their cd.

Think we're goin to Ben Tre tomorrow.. Should be good, they always put a big feed on for me everywhere I go haha, and will be cheap and relaxing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb