Mui ne


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast
December 5th 2015
Published: December 14th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Mui ne - deserts, quad bikes & riding sand dunes
Mui ne is a gorgeous little town with the most amazing beach! We booked a little bungalow on the beach front for the 4 of us. We arrived at sunset and had a walk along the beach which was littered with kite surfers, it had such an amazing cool vibe. Shortly after we left we were asked to join a group of kite surfers from Brazil Cyprus, Germany (basically all over the world). They offered us straight whisky and exchanged travelling stories whilst the sunset. Later that night we walked into the town to Dragon which was on the beach front and had cushions all over, swimming pool.We met a crazy Russian guy who had bought some balls on string (that should have been lit) to show us his skills with throwing them around which he would put near his genital area!The night went in its usual way we got tipsy then git on mopeds to get home! We booked a trip to see the fresh water Spring followed by Sand dunes, it cost roughly 140VND (around £4), although the spring was disappointing what we were about to see was unbelievable! We were then taken to the sand dunes where we were swamped by kids with pieces of plastic which we had to barter so we could slide down the dunes, needless to say we all looked like sand men after a couple of goes!!We then paid 350,000VND (£10) to drive quad bikes, well worth it but incredibly difficult to steer and scary at times. After this we went to the highest point and watched the sunset, we had a great group with us and on the way home I remember us all singing at the top of our voices with the radio full blast and I remember thinking I literally couldn't be any happier. Anyone who is contemplating a trip round the world, this has literally been the best experience of my life! The good times superceed long days travelling and Being ripped off!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 8; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0285s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb