Leaving for Nha Trang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
October 8th 2012
Published: October 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Im leaving Hoi An this evening on the overnight sleeper bus to Nha Trang. Nha Trang is well known for its pristine beaches and diving possibilities. It is a coastal city and capital of Khanh Hoa Province.

Im hoping the typoon didn't strike Nha Trang too hard and that the sun stays out for my duration there. Maybe I'll get some beach time?!

Last night after some shopping....I resisted getting anything tailored, I just dont have the room, but did buy a jacket, t shirt and some converse sneakers...me and Linor went to a restaurant next door for tea, I had spring rolls and chicken noodle soup, which was lovely. The one thing you learn very quickly throughout south east asia, is their lack of urgency. If you go for a meal, expect to be there most of the night. Each meal gets served one by one, so it's highly likely that you will have finished your meal before someone else even gets theirs. But thats the way it is.

We then met up with the lads at the hotel and chatted for a while downstairs before getting an early night to pack.
I've stocked up on breakfast, hotel buffet breakfasts are something not to turn your nose up at, especially as a traveller, breakfast is never the best normally. I had omlette, fruits, toast, juice, coffee....

I've now checked out of the room and get picked up at around 5pm for the bus.

Its great service, when you book a bus/trai ticket, you get either collected from your accommodation, or at the very least taken to the bus/train station and put on your bus/train.

For now I'm just going to chill out and I'll post again in Nha Trang.

Love to all xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Linor and ChrisLinor and Chris
Linor and Chris

As the bar kicked us out at 10pm!! we headed back to the shared room to watch stupid you tube clips!
Nha Trang at 6amNha Trang at 6am
Nha Trang at 6am

The point where we got a flat tyre, nice view though



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.018s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb