Moto's


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
December 21st 2010
Published: December 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was a down day for James and I in terms of fittings. Matt had suit fittings so he was going to stayaround town while James and I finally hecked out the beach. Unfortunately the weather did not agree with us. We had our first bad weather day of the trip. Mostly we hung around he hotel and used the Internet or browsed nearby stores. At night we did our usual routine of restaurant then bar.

The bar we went to was outside of town so it was about a 20 minute walk. We played pool for a bit and then decided to head to a different bar.this is where things it interesting. Most of the people drive little motor bikes or scooters an call them all moto's. It is also a cheaper alternative to taxis to just jump on the back of a moto. There were two waiting outside the bar for us to take us where we wanted. We figured why not try it. It was a little crazy ripping through the side streets on the back of a tiny little moto. It was even crazier to see the moto James was on go zipping past. Did I mention his driver was drinking a beer. My driver was eating a sandwich while driving me. We arived in one piece bit I don't think I'll chance those to many more times.

Tomorrow is our last day here then we head south.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb