Suit, shirts,and clothes


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
December 21st 2010
Published: December 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was a day of fittings. We again started the day with a delicious buffet breakfast and about an hour of down time. Then the madness began. I had fittings at 3 different places and matt at 4. I also had to do double because I am also trying on shirts for an under appreciating brother. It is actually very time consuming. We are in a beautiful beach town but we have yet to see anything other than the inside of shops.

After a day of fittings we had time to enjoy a vietnamese feast for dinner and then to the bar for the nightlife.

We had a funny occurance on the way home from the bar. James and I were walking down a street and we saw a vietnamese guy trying to drive his motor bike into his shop. The one problem was he was hammered. He set up a skinny ramp on the stairs and tried to drive up it. He managed to make it halfway up before he tipped over sideways and bailed hard. We ran up an helped him up then picked up his bike and carried it up the stairs for him. After we put it in his shop he started repeating "sank you" over and over. He must have still had se cognitive function going on because as we were walking out he remembered his job and tried to sell us some stuff. Had I not been a little intoxicated I would have realised I might have been really able to barter this guy down in his state. As it was we managed to finally escape his shop and head home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb