Tour take 2


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
July 26th 2010
Published: July 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello GUYS!!!!
Hoi An

So we arrived in Hoi an, around mid day, all quite thankful for leaving Nha Trang behind!!! Cameron woke us up at 5am Tiger beer in hand, insisting we consume it...
Once arriving in Hoi An we had a local guide take us round the town and show us all the sites!!!!!!! Hoi An is by far our most favourite destination so far!! Hoi An is well known for its tailor made clothing, where all the boys decided to go all out, we were shocked at how gay all the boys became when chosing their linens and lining for their suits and trousers, one boy went as far out and got silk pjs made he looked like hugh heffner...
We took this opportunity to create jackets for when we return back to england!! Fi got a lovely trench coat made, with blue lining, (which the boys insisted she got to match her complexion hahahahah ) I got a white jacket, recently worn by Cheryl 😊 They both fit like a glove!!!

In Hoi An, we did a lovely 2 hour cycle ride and went to the beach, later that night we took a cookery class at this place called 'morning glory'. Cameron then insisted we all continue the night at morning glories after hours beach party... again buckets were the only form of alcohol consumed so we all got involved (they tasted like cough mixture) Cameron decided to show us how it was done by downing 2 buckets within 30 seconds of eachother vommed over the fence then headed back to the bar for another, we all went down to the beach and played some rather enthuastic drinking games!!!! However the site of cameron peeing on the beach we all decided to go back and leave him to it, the music again was aimed at the tourists no local in sight, bar one prostitute.

The night ended at around 4am with us bargaining the taxi driver so not to go home on the local scooters... however this went very wrong and ended up 3 on a scooter riding home convoy, when we arrived back at the hotel the pool seemed to nice not to go in...

Another memorable night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb