CONDRINKI


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast » Quang Ninh » Halong Bay
July 26th 2010
Published: July 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hanoi and Halong bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We got another early flight to the capital of Vietnam, called Hanoi. When we got there we got another local tour guide named 'Mr T' who took us around Hanoi to see the major sites and then off to see Mr ho chi ming .. it was the wierest/ creepest thing EVER there he lay surrounded by lots and lots of guards with spears!!! No crossing of arms, talking, or walking at an unacceptable pace was tolerated, which was a problem for us. We kept being prodded by these men to hurry up and stop diver dathering...

Later that day we were told to pack an overnight bag, as we were off to stay overnight on a boat a halong bay, When we arrived about the boat we were shocked as to how nice it was!!!! We went on a tour around the small islands and if you just take the time to imagine top gear in vietnam it was exactly the same however when we arrived on the floating village we were not greeted by Jermey Clarkson nor where we offered a beer! Inside we where hurried back onto our little boat as the typoon was coming!!! Possible the funniest journey ever!!! One vietnamese hat between 4! 5minute sessions with the hat stopped no one from getting wet!!! As well as this we seemed to have the only vietnamese man who inisisted to driving straight into the rocks resulting in us not only getting stuck but also nearing falling face first into the water!

Once arriving back to the boat we all jumped into the sea! The current was unexpectedly strong and once jumping in and arriving back up at the surface both of us found ourselves around 15minutes away from the boat!!! We are not strong swimmers!

After battling the currents it was time to celebrate the token Irish boys birthday! This time we were on smirnoff!!! We decided to begin the drinking games with a few home favourites! Ending in ROXANNNNE!!!!

After paying off the workers so we could party for longer anges ipod was warmly welcomed 😉 Everyone cracked out their best moves to again justin Beiber, and as the night got on all the old TUNES came out.... The next morning we were woken at 6.30 am to be taken to the caves. Not enjoyable alot of upward walking and steep stairs. resulted in a few people vomitting once again another successful 'CONDRINKI' night on tour.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0284s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb