Magaluf.


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
July 16th 2010
Published: July 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Blog 2.
Hi

Arrived in Nha Trang thursday, spent the afternoon at the beach soaking up the sun, trying the local beers and being acosted by Vietnam locals. (mainly men)
Nha Trang is the touristy part of Vietnam, the "magaluf" of Vietnam, Cameron our Aussie tour guide insisted on a party night...
Our tour consists of 30 party goegers ranged from 18 to 35, 2 welshys one from BARRY ISLAND!!! a holand man, few english girls, canadian, Americans and more Aussies than i can count. All our kinda people, so thought we would all fit right in on our so called 'big night'

Arrived at this beach club party, given a jam jar on arrival, when Fi asked what was in it, the man relpied vodka, fi said and... man looked perplexed.

2 bottles of vodka later, a jam jar, 3 shots of tequilla later, it all got too much for one 18 year old aussie. He did not make the excursion at 8.30 the next morning and is yet to haven risen its nearly 6pm.
Night was amazing, Dj played english classics, meet many english travellers and tourists, a few thai prostitutes. Fi was slightly worse for ware and carried round the vodka bottle most of the night. Me and fi have now been named 'little brits'
The next morning 8.30 start we had a boat cruise waiting for us, filled with banana boats, parasaling, snorkling, vietnam cusuine and a bar, i became rather 'sea sick' the vietnam vodka got the better of me. However i was not the only victim, 4 more people felt the affects to, as did tour leader cameron who continued to booze on the boat, puked in the water whilst swimming, collapsed on the boat and could not be stirred. Woke up with a moustache and glassed painted decoratively on his face.

Night out sucessful.

Mid afternoon we had a local vietnam band, claiming to be the next X factor winners sing, they where horrific, the main singer aged 80 plus was old and drunk and still allowed to captain his boat made the entertainment interesting. Later fell of the boat, hasn't been seen since.

Just off with the 2 welshys for an evening for what we hope is rest and food.
Had the most amazing time in Nha Trang it deffo lived up to its reputation.
5am flight tomorrow morning will be interesting. Hope the hangovers have passed by then.

Love to all !!!!!!! Ange and Fi

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb