mon day 171


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
July 10th 2015
Published: July 10th 2015
Edit Blog Post

With my Vietnam visa coming to an end tomorrow today was the last day i had of getting back to Hanoi. Having booked the bus journey yesterday i shared a taxi with 3 others from the hostel round to the bus station. Getting our tickets it was time to nab a good seat before too many other people get on - a 6hr journey is far too long to be in a rubbish seat! So, getting a seat i was happy with we headed off at about 9am, winding our way down through the hilly north for the first 2hrs before the road becomes flatter. Stopping this time for a drink and a wee it was nice to have 5 minutes to stretch the legs, i got chatting with a nice lady from the US who is traveling for a few weeks. Back on the bus we arrived in Hanoi around 14.30 and walking partly with Sadie and another girl through the old quarter i started to recognize some streets so arranging to meet later for dinner i walked back to the hostel i had been staying in before. Chilling out in the dorm room and organizing some things for tomorrow ( as i would be flying back to Thailand ) while waiting for Hayley to return from work so we could go out for some dinner together. Hayley returned at about 19.30 we headed straight out and met up with Sadie for a bite to eat. Not staying out too long as i had a pretty early start in the morning, saying our goodbyes to Sadie we walked back to the hostel, sorted my bags and set my alarm for 05.15!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0851s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb