Sweaty madness after the class of Hong Kong


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
July 7th 2006
Published: July 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello All, sorry for the recent lull in entries, internet was not cheap in Hong Kong and also it felt like a mini holiday in the grand scheme of our trip. Also the site has not been working properly so photos were proving difficult...

Anyway! We spent four lovely relaxing nights in Hong Kong, where we blew the last of my Marriott points (from an evil past life as an IT consultant on the ring road in Northampton) pretending we had cash in the Renaissance Harbour view, with it's lovely pool surrounded by sky scrapers and a view of the harbour.

Now we are in the madness and heat of Hanoi in Vietnam and its back to Hostels and feeling just a little bit grubby ALL the time. It really is a hard life not working and seeing amazing places all over the world...

Sunday we are off to Halong bay to Kayak and swim around more Limestone Karsts, then we head to an eco lodge in the mountains around Sapa - its going to be a good week!

Anyway, here's a few ones of Hanoi, and we'll try and back fill a few from Yangshuo.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb