And Then the Happy Again


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
January 23rd 2009
Published: January 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

BaoBaoBao

Contented
Aah, post scabies treatment. Bathtime was fun for Bao, except that the water was room temperature. We used La Vie bottled water as we didn't want him to get the shower water in his mouth. Ok, when arrive home are going to resume our pledge of not spoiling baby.

Then we dressed him and laid him down in his crib. He looked at his hands like long lost friends. "I thought I'd never see you again", he seemed to be thinking. He stared at them in wonder, twisting them here and there, and cooing at them. (ok, made up the cooing part). In general, a renewed love affair with hands. The funny part? He was so exhausted from all day crying and trauma over realization of once again traitor parents that he zonked out, legs splayed, arms splayed, and yes, no thumb in mouth!

Advertisement



23rd January 2009

aw
don't worry you won't have to spoil him when you get home, that'll be our job!
23rd January 2009

What and adventure!
Just got caught up reading all of your posts...what a great story! You can feel the happiness! Congrats to all of you...we can't wait to welcome your new family back to Tallahassee.

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb