Day 10 - The Morning After the night before


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast
July 28th 2012
Published: July 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

8am waking up was difficult although no Hangover (Yes victory is so sweet!) the breakfast was very good also. Although afterwards we had to say bye to some of the people we had met (the americans victor etc) which was disspointing as many more beers were waiting o be drunk by us all and Bobby certainly could have helped! So off we went to a Oyster farm floating village (very intresting) and then to Monkey Island were at the top of a mini mountain we possibly had the best view ever to pee from (yes im mentioning this who dosn't want to pee with a cracking view!)

The monekys were cool they played about and don some diving then we got back on the boat to head for Capa Island.

Detouring to the other side of the iland to drop the spansih girls off we took a bike ride in the sun again beautiful views and amazing sceneray. the village they slept in looked so peacful and small there was little bungalows which looked comfy and the whole village we were tol the next day came and said hello and they had a good time. The bike bike ride on the way bike however Distaster (or amazing comicla value) When Bugg fell off and ruined his knee and arm and camera (still working) the pain he endureded when treating the wonds with alcahol was apprently quite bad. I however was unscathed and at this point took the lead in the trip game (Yes!)

We eventually arrived on the island and got to our hotel. Amazingly the American girls were stayig there and we agreed to meet up for dinner while we went in serch for a beech. The beech turned out to be a resort and as we were walking through some music was playing and I'm going to lie it was the type of music that would be on such films as scarface just before a gun fight brke out. Feeling nervous that I had left my revolver back at the hotel we poodled on to th top of the walkway by the beech and proclaimed we would be back to take the island. (installing many defences along the way) after a horrible dinner we set out for soe cake in a bar (good bar, no really tats its name) the cake had nuts in and wasn't chocolate!! the beers tho were beerios and we had many hence the other 1 million bar bill (oh dear) So we went back had a pot noodle and got ourselves to bed.



Really ejoying this trip like really its amazing.





No really I'm not even pretending

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1095s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb