Start packing ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
January 17th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Today is our last day in the village for a while and it has to start with a visit to the farm to check on the charcoal. I leave Jai wetting down a pile to stop it burning and bike into Phon Thong.
Gloucester beat La Rochelle in Euro Cup. Bring this blog up to date and I have no more work to do either for Jai's visa or for our holiday - at least I hope that is so ?!!
When I get back to Khamnadie Jai has finished with the charcoal and is now thinking about what clothes she should pack for next week. Air Asia charge for checked luggage so she already knows we will only be taking one suitcase so ...
Late afternoon George's daughter Maria comes to pay Jai for the mat pieces that she has completed recently so she has a bit more spending money to take away with us.
Evening we go to the farm again and fill two more bags with charcoal. We are up to 8 sacks now at about 3GBP per sack. Not a lot but a little more pocket money later and certainly a whole lot better than just leaving the wood lying around at the farm.
21:00 watch Liverpool 0v1 Man Utd before settling down for the night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0753s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb