Last day in Khamnadie


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 2nd 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Jai plants about 30 onion sets out in the garden. They have been wrapped in material sat on our bathroom floor for the least few days and are now shooting well. With us being away they are going to have to take their chances and look after themselves for the week now.
Late morning I go to collect George and we bike over to Pak Chong for our usual Sunday lunchtime get-together. John isnt feeling too good, George still isnt drinking and I am only allowing myself one beer but we still manage to put the world to rights.
In the evening I water the garden for the last time and burn off all accumulated rubbish.
We finish with a ride out to the farm to check on the ride which is now looking much better. Although I hadnt really noticed before there are clear evidence that our first year palm trees did produce a little bit of fruit this year. IT is now dry and withered but good signs for next year and after.
After we eat we pack our bags ready for an early start in the morning.
Watch Man City 1v0 Man Utd vefore settling down to sleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.592s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.4276s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb