Children arrive from Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 29th 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Good water pressure this morning so Jai gives the veggies a drink before we have breakfast.
Her kids, Jiap and Boy, are both expected from Bangkok this evening but as usual we are never too sure what is happening until it has happened so we will wait and see.
George and a struggling John arrive at 10:30 and we go to our farm for a beer. John then sturggles into Phon Thong to seek out some painkillers.
I go to the farm in the afternoon and finish burning out a big tree root near the palm trees.
Early to bed setting the alarm for 22:30 when Thai TV is showing English football.
I wake up just before the alarm with the arrival of Boy and Jiap in her new car. The traffic had been really bad with everyone leaving Bangkok for the holiday period and they had taken 18 hours to get here. Jiap has brought me a Xmas pressent of a bottle of Austyralian Cabernet Sauvignon wine which I will hide until everyone has left or else I wouldnt even get to taste it.
They are straight to bed so back to bed myself in time for Spurs 3v0 Stoke.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb