Night Of The Iguana


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 6th 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

We are both a little later waking up this morning and I am a little bit fragile although nothing like as bad as I was expecting.
Our pile of charcoal is still smouldering away and will be left alone for a while.
Neighbour Deu has been wondering for the last few days who or what has been stealing their duck eggs and last night he discovered the culprit. Everyone is saying that it is an iguana but to the best of my knowledge, not being a lizzard expert !, they are native to Central and South America and not found in the wild in Asia at all. Whatever it is, I suspect a monitor lizzard, it is about 3ft long and is now sat in a cage outside the front of their house. They are obviously not too common judging by the numbers of people who are stopping to have a look at it. Dont know what will happen to it now but wouldnt be at all surprised if someone doesnt end up eating it !!
I turn over a piece of the back garden for jai to transplant about 50 cabbage plants and water it all. The charcoal has turned out OK and Jai now has more than enough to keep her burner going when she is dying her mat grass.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0166s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb