Flights to the UK


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 22nd 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Into Phon Thong again this morning with the intention of buying our flights to the UK for March. Am intending to buy single tickets with a view to switching the purchase of returns to the UK rather than here as they seem to be so much cheaper when bought there.
I end up buying a direct flight with EVA through their frequent flyer scheme which although wasnt cheap was still cheaper than a lot of the lesser airlines with stopovers en-route.
Leaving town I stop at a large eletrical store to check out their showers as I am thinking of buying an electrical shower for us as a Christmas present. Hot water on these cold mornings and evenings would be nice to say the least. Most of the year a cold shower is fine but for about the next month ...
Mid afternoon we go and buy 5 more palm oil trees that will now fill the plot of land that we intended planting up this year. There is a small exception to this as the old wooden farmhouse is still standing on Jai's land here. It belongs to her brother Sai who has been promising to move it to his land for about 18 months now. I have given up on him. If there was a bed and a TV at the farm perhaps he would spend more time there !!
A quick visit to the farm in the late afternoon.
Jai disappears for a while in the evening and returns with a bag of 50 eucalyptus trees. Someone was giving them away. We had planned on getting some when we came back here next year but she couldnt resist.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0589s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb