On the road back to Khamnadie


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 20th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

I appear to be the first on the move this morning and am sat outside the shop at 6:30 watching the traffic pass by whilst Jai finishes packing our bag. We eat breakfast then say goodbye to Max. We leave with Dave in his truck and drive to Prasat where we pick up Aussie Dave before driving on to Surin. They drop us at the bus station then head off to Tesco to do some shopping.
We only have a 10min wait before our 9:30 bus to Roi Et leaves. Not a bad journey and we get to Roi Et at 12:10 just in time for a toilet visit before our local bus leaves for Phon Thong at 12:30. Take a tuk-tuk across town to where we left the bike and after a bit of shopping ride out to Khamnadie.
The house needs a good clean through but I guess isnt too bad.
A quick tidy up and I am soon stretched out in the back garden unwinding whilst Jai is back into her mats within the hour.
We return to find that Christmas cards have now arrived from sisters Di and Sue as well - well done everyone !
Visit the village market in the evening to stock up the kitchen and I have a chat with mum whilst Jai is shopping.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0822s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb