Internet day


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 15th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

'Monk Day' today so Jai is up early to feed the monks as they pass our place on their morning rounds.
It is also Monday so I am off into Phon Thong to watch the weekends rugby on the internet. Had forgotten that it was a European weekend and that the match wouldnt be covered.
When I get back to Khamnadie a friend is visiting Jai and they go off to see someone else for more mat grass and some dye to colour it with.
In the evening we start to plant something in the garden. The red onion sets that we brought back with us have gone soft and rotted but the large white sets are still OK. They go in along with lots of shallots.
Spot the big snake in the garden again this afternoon. Sightings are getting a bit too common for my liking. Speak to an old lady who lives at the bottom of our garden and she says that she sees the big snake most days. She has just been chopping down a number of trees and maybe this has disturbed it from where it normally lives. Hopefully when everything quietens down again it will return home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb