Homeward bound


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 17th 2011
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Wake up to the alarm at 5:30 after a sleepless night caused by noisy neighbours. We check-out and buy some petrol in Mukdahan before setting off about 6:30. It is cold again this morning but I am better prepared with three shirts and my rucksack on my chest and it is not too bad. We cover the 35km to Kamchaa-i quite quickly and then stop at the market there for breakfast. Some savoury snackks were great and washed down by a bag of hot coffee got the blood warmed up. Another 30km ride then a 5min stop to help circulation then on to Kuchinerai and some more fuel before completing the run back to the village arriving just before 9am.
The house looks as though we have been away fort at least 2 weeks not just 2 days. Jai's mum never ceases to amaze us how dirty and umkempts she can make the house look so quickly and easily. The good news is that Jai has won the mid-month lottery and picks up 700Bht for her 10Bht ticket. The motorbike shows 330km for the round trip. More bad news is that there is no electric again to welcome us back.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb